UK Scrambles accepts contributions in all formats, however we prefer to produce routes that contain the following information:
- Route maps – you can outline the route of your contribution with an online tool such as MapOMeter
- Grade – what is the official grade, and how difficult is it? Is there any escape from difficulty?
- Travel – how to get there, best parking, accommodation, etc.
- Required gear – what do you need to bring with you?
- Approach – how do you get to the scrambling route? With images / videos if possible.
- Scrambling – step by step overview of each section of the scrambling route, with images / video if possible.
- Descent – what route is best to return to the car park, or continuations for more adventure (images + videos if possible).
- About you (optional) – an image of you, short byline about you, and some links to social media accounts.
Email this information to email@example.com and we will email back to clarify any details.