Document your unique experience by contributing a route guide + generate donations for mountain rescue teams.
Guidebooks are all well and good, but your unique perspective could give someone the confidence try a new route.
If you’d like to help out others and contribute a new route (or improve an existing one), all you need to do is provide the following info:
- Route info -Map, Grade, Gear, and Approach information.
- Scrambling Guide – an overview, and instructions for each main section of the scrambling route.
- Media – Images or video from the route including the main moves, approach and descent.
- About you (optional) – an image of you, short byline about you, and some links to social media accounts.
Email your route guide to [email protected]
In return, we will donate £7.50 to a mountain rescue team of your choice for each route your submit (or send you the money).
*Note, these routes have to be your own account, and cannot simply be copied and pasted from a guide book.
*Once contributed, UKscrambles.com owns the right to all of the submitted content, and so it may not be reused on other websites / open groups.
- Simon contributed the routes for A’Chir Ridge and Beinn Alligin.
- Matt contributed the routes for Striding Edge, Tryfan North Ridge, and Bristly Ridge.
- Chris contributed the Llechog Ridge scrambling route in Wales.
- John for contributed the routes for Jack’s Rake, Dolmen Ridge, and the Pinnacle Ridge on St Sunday Crag, all fantastic guides for anyone looking to explore those lines.